The church and its café/shop are Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays between 9.30am and 4.30pm. The church is closed on Tuesdays.
You will find the following features inside the church
- Toilets, a disabled toilet with baby changing facility.
- Hearing loop and sound amplification used during services.
- Ramp access to the main part of the church, café, bookshop, and toilets.
- Light refreshments.
- Wheelchair spaces in the main seating part of the church (A wheelchair is available in church if required.)
- We have accessible parking for those with mobility problems (by the main entrance).
- Guide dogs are permitted in church.
- Guided tours are available by prior arrangement.
- Visitors are free to walk round on their own and may take photographs for personal use.
- A leaflet is available to explain the interior of the church as you walk round.
- Permission must be obtained for any commercial photography.